Wednesday, April 16, 2008

yet more people in their NEVERWEAR tshirts...

You know, I just don't get tired of seeing that cute little sleepy-eyed Neil on different people...
these just came in from the wonderful duo from Balitmore: Ego Likeness, Steven Archer and Donna Lynch:
(who are playing with Voltaire tomorrow night @ the Knitting Factory in LA, yes i WiLL be there!)






go check out their website: http://www.egolikeness.com/
there you can also find:
Where's Neil When You Need Him? Released July, 2006 on Dancing Ferret Discs. This tribute CD to author Neil Gaiman and his creations features previously unreleased tracks by Ego Likeness, Voltaire, The Cruxshadows, Thou Shalt Not, Razed in Black, Rasputina, Tori Amos, and many more. Featuring artwork by Dave McKean and liner notes by Neil Gaiman.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just came over from Lorraine's blog to say hey. ;)

Dan Guy said...

Ego Likeness! I like them. I see them at Balticon every year.

Kitty Cat said...

yes, they are old friends from my Balitmore days...
fantastic live show...
Balticon this year, ME WILL BE THERE!

Dan Guy said...

Awesome! I'm the Guest of Honor Coordinator again this year, so I'll be there too. (And this year I have a full slate of liasons, it looks like, so I'll be mostly managing/delegating. Yay!)

ravyn said...

Yay Kitty! Looking forward to seeing you at Balticon :-D

Kitty Cat said...

yes, it is coming up, isn't it!!??!?!

did i really say "Me will be there"...ayyy!
certainly that was meant to be a WE.
but i guess it still works...

fear the personal pronoun!!!
hahaha

FabulousLorraine said...

Sure do wish LaM was going to be thee....Sigh.

FabulousLorraine said...

Make that THERE....

Anonymous said...

Voltaire's playing tonight? OH NO how could I have missed that! Oh, moop. :(

I hope you have a great time at the show!

:D