Sunday, December 14, 2008

SAUCER madness

I got the funniest email fromJouni yesterday, wondering if we sold any of the Saucers prints.
Happily, I was able to give him great news, this thing blew up---like fireworks.
Neil's dead clever words
matched with Jouni's truly gorgeous artwork made for a grand marriage.
A cyber home run!
I was down to 17 prints this morning when Neil called me with even more generous good news.
As he said on his blog, we printed 1,000 of these and split them, he kept his to use for his holiday greetings.
He decided to release 250 back into the wild---so this will be an edition of 750. Neil's present to you all.
isn't he magic?
We even got a mention on Gillian Anderson's website, anyone who knows me knows THIS makes my inner X-Files fan very happy---thanks Skully and Mari!

some other reviews and mentions:

IO9 the "strung out on Science Fiction" site

kaboodle.com reviews SAUCERS

I am getting lots of emails from people who are spreading the news about The Graveyard Book,
next blog will have some of the lucky winners.
Thanks so much all!

7 comments:

Jouniac said...

You know Cat, this is getting kinda surreal.

In a very, VERY good way.

Cheerio.

Unknown said...

you're welcome. i just love neil's works too much. :)

Kitty Cat said...

JK,
did you google yourself?
holla!

Lindsey Joyce said...

I got to thinking about how small a number 750 people is compared to the number of people in the world, and how wonderful this print is, and how amazing neil is and bought one.

Thank you Jouniac, Neil, and Kitty!

Kitty Cat said...

Lindsey, your comment is a thought-provoker.
thanks so much for stopping by.

Jouniac said...

I'm stopping by too, you know.

;-)

And thanks, Lindsey!

Cheerio.

Lindsey Joyce said...

You are very welcome!