Sunday, March 15, 2015

RIP Sir Terry, you smart/tart sweetheart....

I was traveling in Florida doing research for an alligator script, when I saw the news that Mr. Prachett had passed on.

My first thoughts were for my boss, Neil- I knew he would have his spirit punctured by this.

My inbox filled instantly with requests from world wide news agents, to get Neil on this or that program, and we politely declined them all. He was not in any way ready to go public with his sorrow.

I send love and support to the family of this amazing man who was inspired so by THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS, a personal favorite of mine as well.

My plan is to go back and re-read GOOD OMENS in celebration of his life.

illustration by John Cuneo.

1 comment:

Obat Kutil Kelamin said...

Kondiloma akuminata atau yang sering disebut sebagai kutil kelamin, merupakan salah satu penyakit seksual menular (PMS) yang disebabkan oleh virus yang bernama Humanpapilloma virus (HPV). Terdapat lebih dari 40 jenis HPV yang dapat menginfeksi daerah kelamin laki-laki dan perempuan. Jenis HPV ini juga dapat menginfeksi mulut dan tenggorokan. Kebanyakan orang yang terinfeksi dengan HPV bahkan tidak tahu mereka memilikinya. HPV tidak sama dengan herpes atau HIV (AIDS).