Saturday, July 11, 2015

catching up, back from SDCC.

Hello beauties.

Am just back from ComicCon, where I was working to benefit Neil's Gaiman Foundation and the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund. I cut my weekend there short to get back to this--even missed the Game of Thrones panel (with a saved seat in Hall H)--:(

What a great visit it was, though, saw so many people and found a few amazing new artists to work with in Artist Alley-- stay tuned for these updates when I am finished with ship job, I'll do a photo post.

People are starting to post that their Hope prints are arriving, hurray! However, I am about 3/4 the way through and there are still unshipped orders...

When I posted the print, I tried to be very clear about the fact that it wasn't going to be on my doorstep until at least ten days after announcement, maybe more depending on holiday.

They arrived 3-4 days ago to me. I had to number and stamp them all by hand, which takes a little chunk of time.

That's why we give the 30% pre-sale price, we are bargaining for your patience.

We have been shipping them as fast as possible with 3 full time employees. Even so, we are definitely not Amazon. (how DO they do it?)

Please know we are very grateful to you- suffering a little Irish guilt over here.

Ok! back to the diamond mines. I'll leave you with a faux Thor that I followed until he smiled at me...

No comments: